I am so excited to share the biggest upgrade of the house!
Here is our kitchen "before:"
And "after" new paint on the walls, new paint on the cabinets, new hardware, new countertops, and a new sink and faucet:
Another "before:"
And "after:"
The new sink and faucet:
Like the granite?
Did I fool you? It's actually formica, a much more affordable alternate. We absolutely love it and thought it worked well with the white cabinets and existing floors. Gaines spent several nights ripping out the old white and green sparkly countertops and putting in the new ones.
One more "before:"
Notice anything different in the "after" picture below? A dishwasher! I never thought I'd love a kitchen appliance this much in all of my life. Gaines and his Uncle Charlie spent a Saturday installing it...and then rebuilding the cabinet to the right to make it fit.
Oh, and if you loved the border and vines on the cabinets, I know you'll love the grape stickers.
Those were quickly removed and all of the hardware was replaced.
Here's one final view from the "dining room:"
More on that room soon!



No comments:
Post a Comment