I am not quite sure where my blogging motivation has gone, nor am I sure why I keep combining all my posts into five or ten points a time, but both of those things just keep to seem happening, so why stop now, right?
1. I finished my third Gifted Endorsement class! Only four more long Tuesday night classes, a few class projects, and an observation until I'm finished. :)
2. Last weekend we went to Taste of Burke County, which is a charity event that features food from local restaurants, a live auction, an open bar, and a fun band. We have a great time every year, and this year was no exception. I hate that I didn't get a group picture, but we ended up going with a big group of our friends this year.
2011
2012
2013
3. A few nights later we headed over to Kim and Justin's house to surprise the birthday girl Kristina on her 27th birthday. The look on her face below pretty much says it all. She was surprised, and we had a lot of fun celebrating over a delicious dinner and yummy cake.
4. And we finally found out what breed our Mollygirl is...
sort of! She sure is a whole lot of mixes according to the doggie DNA kit. We were so surprised that some type of shepard never showed up and even more surprised that chihuahua did (??!!??).
5. We randomly made plans to fly to D.C. at the end of March at the future Fleming's persuasion. Nonstop flights, weekend away, and best friends. Done and done!
buuut I'm most excited to see baby Charlie.... let's be honest. ;)
Happy Friday!
Gahh cannot wait! We are going to have the best time - gotta start figuring out our plans soon! :)
ReplyDelete