On our final day in Richmond I went to a baby shower honoring one of my best friends (aka bahmerah) Allison, her husband Brandon, and their soon-to-be son Palmer Ray Samuel. It was hosted by another one of my best friends Windsor, her adorable mom, and her sweet grandma (aka gma) at Capital Ale House. We had a great lunch and had so much fun catching up before watching Allie open her gifts. We "ooh'ed" and "ahh'ed," ate cupcakes, played a little game, and took some pictures. It was such a fun, laid-back shower, and I think I speak for the rest of the "bahunties" when I say we can't wait to meet baby Palmer in October!
[Decorations]
[Watching Allison open gifts]
[Gabby finally won the guess-the-size-of-the-belly game!]
[Homemade cupcakes]
[Aunt Anne Stewart, Allison]
[Bahunties- Stephanie, Sarah, Allison, Gabby, Windsor, Me]
Later that night we went to dinner downtown with a reservation for 16 people, which included most of my best friends from high school and their husbands/fiances/boyfriends. Ya know when you heart just feel so full and happy? As lame as it sounds, all night I just kept looking around at everyone thinking how lucky I was to 1) have meet them in the first place and 2) have stayed so close with them over the past ten years. I am so thankful for their friendships and for the many, many memories we've made over the years.
Unfortunately, we didn't get a group picture at dinner, but these are two from a little later in the night at Lady Nawlins...
[Stephanie, Brittany, Windsor, Me, Sarah]
Like I said, I just love my friends. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment