I just love the holidays (but I guess who doesn't?!), and we've been busy celebrating the season around town. A few weeks ago we went to Christmas on Liberty, which is usually held the second weekend in December. They block of the main street and hold an old-fashioned Christmas event complete with carolers, Santa, and activities for kids. The local shops and restaurants also open for shopping and dining, and this year the weather just couldn't have been more perfect.
A few nights later the girls got together at the Japanese restaurant in town for our annual Ornament Swap. We each bring an ornament and then do a White Elephant-style swap. We all ended up with adorable ornaments and had tons of fun.
And then this past Saturday we went over to Kristina and Drew's for their Christmas party. Kristina made festive drinks, had great food, and decorated her gorgeous house to a tee. We had a blast, and I'm hoping she and Drew will turn this into an annual event. Wink wink. ;)
Happy Tuesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment