[one]
I found a great bench/stool recently at a store called Mish Mash in Augusta and just adore it!
[two]
I love taking Molly for walks at the Story's pond, but I think she might love it more. ;) She runs around without a leash sniffing everything, but is so good about staying close.
[three]
Who's with me in agreeing that this is the perfect meal?!
[four]
My favorite dog in her favorite spot.
[five]
This is how we feel about Mondays...
[six]
I just love Azaleas and wish they would bloom all year long!
[seven]
And I wish I could bottle up these amazing warm, breezy, non-humid days we've been having lately. Oh, and on a side note spare yourself a few hours and don't read "The Longest Ride." Talk about a snoozefest.
[eight]
Gaines always says that Molly isn't "cuddling" with me, she's just being held hostage. Well, look who's talkin' now... ;)
[nine]
Amy made this wreath for me for my birthday, and it just makes me smile every time I pull up to our house.
[ten]
And I found these at the Dollar Tree the other week and snatched them up for me and a few of my girlfriends for the summer.
Happy Tuesday!
Have you used your wine-tumbler yet?!
ReplyDeleteAlso, that is a GREAT picture of Molly on the back of the couch -- like pinterest worthy!