Wednesday, October 5, 2011

New Additions

A couple of things changed around our place this weekend, and even though they are small, I still wanted to share.

First of all, notice anything different?
My mom thought brown valances would add warmth to the kitchen and tie in with the brown curtains in the den (especially since they are connected).  I think she is quite right.

Speaking of my mom, one of my birthday presents was linen napkins and napkin holders from Fraiche.  I love them and they perfectly match the placemats from my MIL!

And speaking of my mother-in-law, I also love this.  

It's called "Embellish Your Story by Roeda" and according to Tree House Gift & Home it "takes the concept of scrapbooking and applies it to home decor. You simply start with your favorite word art or magnetic memo board, then add accents that reflect your interests, experiences..."  We can collect and add different magnets to "Our Story"...how appropriate!

They are so awesome. :)

Oh, and one more thing to share.  I came home today to a [belated-due-to-backorder] birthday card from Gaines:

It's three feet tall... 

and amazing. Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment