Monday, January 30, 2012

Sister Showers

Last weekend I headed to Atlanta for a wedding shower honoring Amy that was hosted by some of her family friends.  Their home was absolutely gorgeous, and they covered so many sweet details, including pictures of Amy and Nate everywhere, a yummy "ladies lunch," and make-your-own tea bags.  It was so wonderful to see my college roomies and celebrate Ames' upcoming marriage together. 



Mary Catherine, Stephanie, Amy, Lindsay, Lindsay, and Me

This past weekend I headed northeast of Atlanta to Suwanee for Maggie's wedding shower hosted by Tracie and Taylor.  After we ate delicious food and drank yummy mimosas, we played a couple of games and watched the bride-to-be open lots of fun gifts.  It was great to catch up with the girls and shower Mags before her wedding in June. 



Me, Tracie, Maggie, and Taylor

I spent a lot of time in the car the past two weekends, but it was worth every second to see so many of my best friends from college. ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment