Wow! I cannot believe our second year of marriage is over and we are heading into our third. I am so thankful for all of the memories we have made as husband and wife the last two years and just feel so lucky for every minute I get to spend with him. From waking up next to him and going for walks in our neighborhood to sharing a drink together on the patio and traveling to the many places we seem to go, I just love that I get to spend every single day with my favorite person in the whole world. He loves me, supports me, and always makes me laugh, and I just can't think of a better person to share my life with. So, in honor of our anniversary, I picked out my favorite memory from each month of our second year of marriage, just like I did last year. :)
[June]
Celebrating our first anniversary in Waynesboro, GA
[July]
Exploring the Venetian with Gaines' family in Las Vegas, NV
[June]
Celebrating our first anniversary in Waynesboro, GA
[July]
Exploring the Venetian with Gaines' family in Las Vegas, NV
[August]
Visiting Windsor and Chris Lineback in High Point, NC
Visiting Windsor and Chris Lineback in High Point, NC
[October]
Celebrating Stephanie and Kyle Martin's wedding in Charlottesville, VA
Celebrating Stephanie and Kyle Martin's wedding in Charlottesville, VA
[November]
Celebrating Demetria and Matt Borges' wedding in Richmond, VA
Celebrating Demetria and Matt Borges' wedding in Richmond, VA
[December]
Spending time with my family at Christmas in Deltaville, VA
Spending time with my family at Christmas in Deltaville, VA
[February]
Having fun with friends at a Pub Crawl in Augusta, GA
Having fun with friends at a Pub Crawl in Augusta, GA
[March]
Celebrating Lauren and Shepard Smith's wedding in Charlotte, NC
Celebrating Lauren and Shepard Smith's wedding in Charlotte, NC


No comments:
Post a Comment