We had such a fun weekend...
hanging out with friends (happy birthday bo!),
doing yard work (who would have thought I would ever say that?),
grilling out (homeade burgers are the best),
going to church (we love fumc),
and watching "The Hunger Games" (which was oh-so-good!).
hanging out with friends (happy birthday bo!),
doing yard work (who would have thought I would ever say that?),
grilling out (homeade burgers are the best),
going to church (we love fumc),
and watching "The Hunger Games" (which was oh-so-good!).
Now the only thing getting me through the next five days until Spring Break is knowing that I get to see these people (and celebrate Baby Borges)....
...at the end of the week!!!
Whoops, and how could I forget to mention how excited I am to see this precious face??
I hope you had a great weekend, and Happy Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment