Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Date Jar

Since Gaines has had to work a lot lately, I wanted to make the most of our time together and do some fun, random things this summer.  So I decided to make a "Date Jar" like I'd seen on Pinterest.

[via]

 I bought a cheap glass container at Hobby Lobby, along with wooden disks and colored Sharpies.  I found a list on Pinterest and modified it to make sure the ideas were free, local, or both (minus the "go to a movie" one!).  Then, I wrote each idea on the back and front of a disk and placed it in the container.  We won't pull one out each night, but I thought it would be fun to pick one or two throughout the week or if we don't have plans one weekend.




Oh, and Dales and I love the blog Cupcakes and Cashmere, so I tried writing "Date Jar" like she shows here. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment