I cannot believe it's been three years since we said "I do!!" Time seriously flies when you're having fun. :)
The best part of my day is spending time with Gaines and every day is full of love and happiness because of him. He makes me laugh 1,000 times a day, he supports me no matter what, and he's always the best at bouncing ideas off of and answering my random questions. He's the most loving, supportive, and thoughtful person, and I am so incredibly lucky I get experience life with him. Not to mention he's pretty smart and good looking, too. ;) So, in honor of our third year of marriage, I picked out one of my favorite memories from each month.
[June]
Celebrating our second anniversary in Hilton Head, SC
[July]
Celebrating the Fourth of July with Gaines' whole family at the Coast
[August]
Spending Labor Day weekend with my family at the Rivah
[September]
Celebrating my 27th birthday with friends at Good Day Cafe
[October]
Attending the annual "Casino Night" with friends
[November]
Cheering on our Dawgs vs. App State in Athens, GA
[December]
Having fun with our friends at the McCary's Christmas Party (and of course celebrating Christmas with our families!)
[January]
Singing along to Jason Aldean and Florida Georiga Line at their concert in Columbia, SC
[February]
Celebrating Gaines' 28th birthday with a crazy ice storm
[March]
Hosting a fiesta-themed wedding shower for Bo and Christey at our house
[April]
Celebrating the marriage of our friends Bo and Christey (along with the four other weddings we went to the month before and after!)
[May]
Spending Memorial Day weekend at the Rivah with my family
I can't imagine spending my days with any else! I love you so much, hubby!!

Happy Anniversary (again) to my FAVORITE couple!
ReplyDeletebaww happy anniversary Kates and Gaines! I love this idea, I might just have to copy it from you (:
ReplyDelete